The chair massage is suitable for everyone, but especially for those who spend a lot of time behind their computer and therefore make many static and often one-sided movements. Because of this, complaints can arise like neck stiffness, concentration disorder, sleeplessness, headache, R.S.I. etc.
Chair massage is a form of massage which is practised in a ergonomic chair especially designed for this purpose. Rhythmic pressure is practised here with the thumb, palm of the hand, fore-arm and elbow on the areas which have to be treated, such as: head, neck, shoulders, back, arms. This is a brief massage of 15 minutes and you can simply keep the clothes on.
Free try-out for companies:
A chair massage is a fantastic remedy for companiesto raise the motivation and reduce absence due to illness. At Imagine, companies can apply for a free single try-out for 4-6 persons to experience what chair massage comprises.
If you, as company, are interested, the possibility exists to do a free single “Try-Out ” for 4-6 persons. Let them experience and judge what the chair massage means for them… click here.
The chair massage in a nutshell:
- In the workplace
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Massage with clothes on
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Reduces muscular tension
- Stimulates productivity and motivation
- Increases concentration capacity
- Reduces absence due to illness
- Housing Association ¨the Alliance¨
- Trust & Credit Management ” TKB “
- Synthetic Application Technique Pipes ” van Kaam BV “
- Dorint Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Pharmaceutical company ” Norgine “
- Administration office ” Kalezo “